Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%
The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%: A Highly-Stable, Water-Free Alpha Lipoic Acid Solution
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a highly potent antioxidant and can restore a renewed skin appearance, improving visible skin texture and tone when applied topically. This formulation uses an exceptionally high 5% concentration of high-purity Alpha Lipoic Acid.
1. Alpha Lipoic Acid is highly sensitive to sunlight. Please do not expose to direct sunlight. Application to face is recommended at nighttime only.
2. Alpha Lipoic Acid is less stable in formulations that contain water and use of formulations of ALA containing water is highly discouraged. This formulation is water-free and may feel slightly "oily" for a few seconds after application.
3. This formulation contains an extremely high concentration of ALA. Daily use is not recommended since such a high frequency of use can cause skin sensitivity. Please follow suggested use frequency.
Review(s) on The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%:
"This is one of my favorite products in the entire Ordinary and NIOD range. Nothing gives me more instant brightness, smoothness, poreless, and firming effect. Yes - firming! No other product has firmed my skin and I have tried many. This and granactive 5% has me aging backwards. This is a HG! Please don’t stop making it!!" - KW (from theordinary.com)
Apply 2-3 drops over the entire face a maximum of 2-3 times per week. This treatment is highly concentrated and daily use is not recommended. Do not use on irritated or sensitive skin. Can be diluted with most oils per application to reduce strength.
The Ordinary's formulations are updated from time to time as part of their commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
Content from: http://theordinary.com/
Propanediol, Thioctic Acid.
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
I love how it made my skin glowing and smooth. This improves my skin texture from fine lines to uneven skin tone. I would definitely repurchase this product