Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask
Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask is a cream-to-sheet mask of booster and ampoule that brightens skin and evens out tone in one go. Powered by a mix of hyaluronic acid, adansonia digitata leaf extract and violet flower extract, it exfoliates dead skin cells as well and resurges skin with pure moisture. Mix, shake these two and voilà: Smooth, clear, and glow-y skin awaits you.
What it does:
Bring back skin’s radiance with Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask. This two-part cream to sheet mask works hard to promote luminosity to the skin as well as exfoliating dead skin cells and conditioning enlarged pores. Enriched with violet flower extract, it helps combat blemishes and smoothes uneven texture. A nourishing duo of hyaluronic acid and adansonia digitata leaf extract strengthens the skin’s barrier with a continuous shot of hydration while soothing redness and inflammation. With a spatula and shaking cup, applying rubber mask had never been this fun and unique.
How to use:
1. Open the lid and take out the spatula.
2. Pour Booster and Ampoule into the shaking cup.
3. Close the lid and cover the hole in the lid with your finger.
4. Shake well.
5. When the mixture turns into a creamy texture, use a spatula to spread an even layer onto the entire face (avoiding the eye and lip areas).
6. Leave it set and remove peel-off mask.
7. Wipe off any residue.
What you get:
(1) Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask
STEP 01 Super Booster:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 02 Brightening Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Niacinamide, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Silica, Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit), Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Water, PVP, Fullerenes, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Cyanocobalamin.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.