Look At My Eyes Cafe #PP501 (Sweet Potato Latte)
Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe is highly pigmented eyeshadow with silky texture for smooth application and deep eye makeup.
Volume: 0.07 oz. / 2 g
Review(s) on Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe:
"It's such a flattering color and the pigmentation is really rich. Easy to spread and blend on the lid as well as under the eye. I love the product so much that I purchased couple more after trying it out for couple of weeks. I would actually purchase and try out couple of different colors out of the Look at My Eyes Cafe collection. The compact packaging also allows for easy to carry anywhere." - Hyon (from yesstyle.com)
"I have a few of these and they are beautiful. The color payoff is pretty impressive and there is minimal to no fallout. Love!" - Evelyn S. (from yesstyle.com)
"These are really lovely, super pigmented eyeshadows, I have around 4-5 of them and I use them all the time, highly recommend." - Grace (from yesstyle.com)
"These colours are extremely blendable and pigmented when built up. The compact is handy for travelling purposes and the shades are so pretty. Would definitely recommend!" - Gerudokaii (from yesstyle.com)
How to Use:
1. Use the index finger to apply on eyes broadly and evenly.
2. Gradate shades to appropriate eye region.
3. For dramatic, smoky eye, or point-makeup, use the middle finger to create the definition in the crease.
*Start with the lightest colors and work your way to the darkest to not wash your hands repeatedly throughout the process.
Talc, Mica (Ci 77019), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Nylon-12, Silica, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Diisostearyl Malate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Magnesium Myristate, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Methicone, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
First time to use this. And very satisfied customer. Easy to blend and the color is great. Not to mention very affordable.