A skincare routine designed to brighten the overall skin tone and texture, this Dear Klairs 5-Step Brightening Set includes steps of exfoliating, cleansing, toning, applying a serum, and moisturizing for noticeably brighter and glowing skin.
This bundle includes:
- Dear Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
- Dear Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
- Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
- Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
How to Use:
- Exfoliate: Scoop an adequate amount of the Dear Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish and mix with few drops of lukewarm water. Gently massage the scrub onto face, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Cleanse: After exfoliating, dispense 3-4 pumps of the Dear Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser, and gently cleanse the face by using circular motions.
- Tone: After cleansing, even out the skin tone and texture with the best-selling Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner.
- Serum: After toning, apply 3-4 drops of the Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum (a.k.a Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop) on the face and let it absorb.
- Sleep Mask / Moisturize: As the final step, scoop an adequate amount of the Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask and evenly apply to the skin.
Kindly click on individual product listing for their ingredients.
With the promise of bringing simple but enough care for your skin, this minimalist brand only uses necessary ingredients and is cruelty-free. Klairs products are formulated to suit even the most sensitive skin, with no harmful chemicals (free from colorants, parabens, alcohol, and fragrance), just the right ingredients for the right care for your skin. The brand's best sellers include the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop (a.k.a Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum) and the Supple Preparation Facial Toner - this toner was selected as GlowPick's No. 3 Best Toner in 2016.
Orders are dispatched the next day after payment is confirmed, Mondays - Saturdays only and excluding holidays, since we also need our beauty rest on Sundays. ;)
Orders usually arrive within 1-3 business days after dispatch. However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package.
NOTE: Go Bloom & Glow will not be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier during transit. Should there be any delays, you may contact your chosen courier thru their customer service hotlines or email:
- LBC email@example.com; (Provincial) 1-800-10-8585-999; (NCR) 858-5999
- JRS firstname.lastname@example.org; ( 02) 631-7351 to 56 loc. 217 / 227
Need help? Visit our Help Center.
I haven't tried yet all of the product. But this is my 2nd time of using the vitamin C. It is very mild on the skin due to it's 5% concentration so you won't be afraid of purging. It may take a few days/weeks to see the result due to its low concentration but it really works. I purchased the vitamin E to maximize the effect of the Vitamin C. I can't say yet on the effect on my skin but it is really good as a moisturizer. I'll update this after using all the product and see more results.