Great Pure Cleansing Foam 120ml
We don’t know about you, but our skin could really use a refreshing boost after one too many exposures to pollution. If your skin is looking a tad stressed out, reach straight to this Mizon Great Pure Cleansing Foam. Harnessing a mild formula that won't cause over-stripping, this is a great addition to anyone's cleansing ritual.
What it does:
Take away the day's damage with Mizon Great Pure Cleansing Foam. Perfect for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin, this foaming formula unites a medley of plant extracts that effectively melts away all traces of daily dirt, debris, makeup and sunscreen while imparting a boost of radiance — all in one simple step. A blend of papaya fruit and gypsophila extracts dissolves dead skin cells and purifies the skin on the surface. It also contains aloe vera leaf extract and portulaca extract that soothe redness and heal inflammation, promoting a healthy, clear complexion. To top things off, it's also ultra-hydrating, leaving your skin feeling thoroughly moisturized without any tightness or stripping effects.
How to use:
- Dispense an appropriate amount of cleanser, adding a little water and creating a nice lather.
- Gently massage onto the face. Then, rinse thoroughly to remove all cleanser residue containing dead skin cells
What you get:
(1) Mizon Great Pure Cleansing Foam 120ml
Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Alanine, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Threonine, Proline
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.