Low pH Cleansing Water 290ml
If the idea of splashing water on your face first thing in the morning stops you from the whole cleansing process, this Pyunkang Yul Low pH Cleansing Water will be your saving grace. It is a multitasking cleanser that removes every speck of makeup, oil, and grime with the added moisturizing power of botanical ingredients.
What it does:
The obsession with this Korean skincare brand is real — and for all the right reasons. True to its philosophy of providing gentle skin care, Pyunkang Yul Low pH Cleansing Water thoroughly cleanses and moisturizes skin with a combination of soothing ingredients. There's a mix of tea tree and mung bean extracts to whisk away dirt, excess oil, and dead skin cells trapped in the skin's surface. This cleanser also moisturizes and refines the appearance of pores, thanks to hyaluronic acid and witch hazel extract. With the added barberry root extract, it also calms down irritation. It is formulated with EWG-verified ingredients so you don’t have to worry about over stripping if you have easily-upset skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with an adequate amount of the product.
- Gently swipe over the entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
Tip: Use this with a Pyunkang Yul Cotton Pad to maximize application.
What you get:
(1) Pyunkang Yul Low pH Cleansing Water 290ml
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1 ,2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Glycerin
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.