1025 Dokdo Cleanser 150ml
If you’re yet to find the perfect cleanser for your skincare routine, you can stop right now. This supercharged Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser is hydrating, antioxidant-rich, anti-pollution miracle in a tube.
What it does:
Envelop your skin in a nice lather of nutrients with Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser. The velvety and bubbly foam gently washes away the excess oil and makeup residue while specifically dislodging dirt from dust and pollution trapped deep inside the pores. Packed with 74 kinds of natural minerals from the deep seawater of Ulleung-do, South Korea, the pH balancing, slightly acidic cleanser also locks the moisture inside the skin and keeps dryness at bay. There's panthenol and allantoin to alleviate redness and fortify skin's fabric, so it’s better equipped to repair and protect itself. If you’re worried about stripping your skin or upsetting its delicate balance, this is free of parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, added fragrance and artificial color.
How to use:
- Lightly moisten your face and squeeze an amount of this cleanser into your hands.
- Lather well and massage over the face and neck in circular motions.
- Rinse the cleanser off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
What you get:
(1) Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cleanser 150ml
Purified Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocobetain, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-67, Potassium Cocoate, Citric Acid, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Disodium EDTA, Pullulan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sea Water, Sodium Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Matricaria Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta-Glucan, Phosphatidylcholine, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.