Acne Spot Patch Super Thin
Instead of popping and picking your blemishes, slap a pimple patch on top of it. And look no further than Pyunkang Yul Acne Spot Patch Super Thin. This acne patch rapidly ‘shrink’ blemishes and prevents the spread of acne-causing bacteria while minimizing acne scar for a clearer and glowing skin.
What it does:
A supercharged acne treatment, Pyunkang Yul Acne Spot Patch Super is potent and deeply penetrative — delivering high concentrations of zit-reducing ingredients to enter and work beneath the skin’s outer layer. A real multi-tasker, it targets the root cause of acne formation and prevents future breakouts while kick-starting cell turnover to repair and heal damaged skin. It also reduces the appearance of age spots, redness and inflammation while providing long-lasting hydration to skin.
Water-resistant and almost transparent, these are incredibly discreet and easy-to-wear without risk of slipping. Despite their staying power, they're still easy and pain-free to peel off.
How to use:
- To use, dry spots of acne and affected areas after cleansing them.
- Detach a sterilized film and peel off spot patches according to the already cut line.
- Gently place the patch on troubled skin areas and wounds.
- Once patches have fully absorbed discharge and the color turns white, detach the patches carefully. You can have it on for at least two hours (or overnight) to bring down blemishes, swelling, redness and size.
What you get:
(1) Pyunkang Yul Acne Spot Patch Super Thin (10mm*15ea) 1 Pack
Polyisobutene, Polyurethane-9, Polyisoprene, Cellulose Gum
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
Love how thin and sheer the patches are. It does treat my acne fast. It doesn't go off while using the Pyunkang Yul Acne Spot Treatment. Unlike other patches but it doesn't go well with treatment creams. I just prefer this over Cosrx Acne Pimple Patch! However, I just have a hard time taking off the patches because of the lines that need to be tear-off.
Has Its PROs and CONs
1. Appearance-wise: I was surprised because of how seamless it looked! It blended so well with my skin to the point that if I didn't look close enough, I would have surely forgotten I was wearing a patch. It also mutes how red and angry your pimple looks, again -- it looks so seamless. That's a plus for me because other patches are such a dead giveaway -- looking all bulky or shiny. It honestly reminded me of when Peeta Mellark camouflaged himself as a rock in the Hunger Games (LOL). 2. Performance: This patch definitely does not go in strong with pimples. It calms the pimple to an extent but I went through 2-3 patches on the same pimple until it was finally on the clear. I've used other brands of pimple patch(es) in the past and only had to use 1 patch overnight for it to do the job. 3. With makeup: Although there was not a big need to wear makeup over the patch since it was basically camouflaged, I tried it anyway. I placed foundation over the patch(es) and it went on pretty well but obviously given its surface texture, the make up can easily be rubbed off like most, if not all, pimple patches-- so, I don't think it's fair to cite this as a CON because it's a circumstance that can't be helped.
I just bought this last Tuesday and when I applied it, my acne wasn’t swelling anymore. Amazing
Doesn't do anything for your pimples
It Doesn't remove pimples, but it's very thin. You can definitely apply make up on top of it. The First time I used it, it decreased the redness. The second time I used it, nothing happened. I've used about 12 and nothing happened. I left my pimples alone for a week (or probs 2) or so and that's when they started to go away. My pimples just go away when I don't touch them, so I don't think it was the patch that made them go away.
I use it day or night super thin, great for my acne no more bumps.