Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Patch (60 sheets)
If you're looking to specifically hydrate the skin around the eye area, grab a jar of Mizon Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Patch ASAP. Not only is it rich in moisturizing ingredients, but the mask itself is also made of water-soluble and gel type material that adheres well to the skin and infuses fully the nutrients like a champ. Plus, it won’t slip and slide, so you can go do your business while having a mini under-eye facial.
What it does:
Made with the most hydrating ingredients, Mizon Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Patch is the key to revitalize and energize the skin under your eyes. The hyaluronic acid infuses the skin with hydration and reinforces the barrier function to prevent further moisture loss. Working in synergy with marine collagen and adenosine, this radiance-boosting treat can help reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, snail mucin extract and niacinamide stimulate cell turnover, brighten the appearance of dark circles and reverse signs of damage. For an extra cooling effect, keep them in your fridge.
How to use:
- Gently lift out two pieces and place the patch's gel side down under your eyes.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Gently pat remaining essence into the skin, avoiding direct contact with eyes.
What you get:
(1) Jar of Mizon Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Patch (60 sheets)
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Benzyl Glycol, Niacinamide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Hydrolized Collagen, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Raspberry Ketone, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Brilliant Blue FCF (CI 42090), Hydrolized Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.