Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet
If you're a fan of those skin-loving, luscious mask sheet, then consider this your next-level upgrade: Heimish Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet. Rich in vitamin-rich botanical extracts, this pH 5.5 sheet mask promises zero irritation and long-lasting, impeccable hydration — perfect for thirsty, easily upset skin.
What it does:
Nothing short of a miracle product, Heimish Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet Mist does more than your average sheet mask. This restorative sheet mask contains slightly acidic pH 5.5 to help your skin maintain the optimal pH level. Crafted with a nourishing concoction of centella asiatica, lotus flower, mango, green plum, and pomegranate, this infuses skin with pure hydration that can moisturize your skin throughout the day and soothe irritation and redness.
Further boosted with Aquaxyl™, it optimizes water reserves within all layers of the skin and encourages cells to retain hyaluronic acid. All of these miracle workers comes in an Ultrafine microfiber sheet mask that adheres closely to your skin and absorbs in a flash. The result: glowing, dewy and protected skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing, open the pouch and take out the mask sheet.
- Remove film and apply the mask over face.
- Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes before removing.
- Discard mask and gently tap remaining essence into the skin.
- Do not wash face.
What you get:(1) Heimish Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet Mist 27ml
Purified water, Glycerin, xylityl glucoside, anhydro xylitol. Glycereth-26, xylitol. Glucose, Polarglyceryl-10 Laurate: Polaglidis-100 Restite, Carbomer, Allantoin. Arginine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, grapefruit extract pomegranate extract, mango extract, banana extract plum extract tangerine peel extract, cucumber extract orange extract, madecassoside, Lotus extract, rice extract, eggplant wormwood extract. Yeast fermented product bergamot oil, safflower pine leaf oil, peanut oil eucalyptus leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sodium sodium dithiophosphate, sodium hydrogenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol capryllyl glycol
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.