Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG is a light-textured formula containing an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
1. Hollowness in the eye contour as a result of structure of sub-dermal tissues like fat and bone can result in visible shadows under the eyes. This shadow, which is not to be mistaken for dark circles, cannot be addressed with topical skincare including this formula.
2. Fat deposits under the eye contour can create permanent puffiness in this area. This type of deposit cannot be improved with topical skincare, including this formula.
3. Supplied in UV-protective packaging as EGCG is sensitive to light.
Review(s) on The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG:
"BEST EYE PRODUCT EVER! I have puffiness under my eyes and have tried a lot of different products without any real results. This one has truly made a visible difference. Be aware that at least for me, I had use it about a week before I saw any difference and the biggest change came after several weeks. I use it at night and again in the morning before makeup. One very pleasant surprise is that when I use it around my eyes and tap it into the inner corners, it behaves like a primer helping my concealer not to crease and to stay on better." - KJ's review of The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG from theordinary.com
The Ordinary's formulations are updated from time to time as part of their commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
Content from: http://theordinary.com/
Massage a small amount onto the eye contour AM and PM.
Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Propanediol, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Oxidized Glutathione, Melanin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Propyl Gallate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
Newly using this, but im truly loving the effect on how hydrating it makes my skin around the eyes. In time im feeling good using this continuously.
Good for the eyes
Can definitely reduce puffiness of the eyes. Good for tired eyes as well.
I have tried all kinds of brands (mostly expensive ones) for my dark circles and (occassional) under eye puffiness. I must say that this product from The Ordinary is THE ONLY ONE that has made a visible difference in the shortest amount of time. I only need a tiny drop per eye at night and in the morning, so the bottle will definitely last me a really long time.. It has also helped smoothen the skin under my eyes. This is my Holy Grail!