AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml
Fed up with whiteheads? Try this beautifully gentle COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid that removes whiteheads and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, while also absorbing trapped impurities and unclogging pores.
- Fungal Acne Safe
- Minimal Ingredients
What it does:
Crafted with an incredible concoction of natural goodies and skin-loving acids, COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently eliminates dulling dead skin cells to refine skin texture and create a smoother, light-reflective surface so you look instantly more luminous. To start, it is infused with 75% Apple fruit water that supports and strengthens the skin's protective barrier to help it retains nutrients for a longer time. It also protects skin against the ravages wrought by free radicals.
Enhanced further by 7% Glycolic acid, it stimulates cell turnover by melting the 'glue' that binds dead skin cells. It penetrates uppermost layers of built-up skin to effectively reveal the better-looking skin hiding underneath. Finishing off the amazing formula is Hyaluronic acid that moisturizes and repairs the skin while promoting elasticity, to leave your face feeling smooth, supple and toned.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, pump out an appropriate amount of product.
- Apply to target areas using hands or a cotton pad and gently pat in till absorbed.
- Wait until fully absorbed before proceeding with the rest of your skin regimen. Use sunscreen during the daytime.
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
What you get:
(1) COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
KEY INGREDIENTS: Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water 75%
Glycolic Acid(AHA) 7%
NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving the order, excluding Sundays and holidays.
Orders are usually delivered within 2-7 working days after shipping (excluding weekends and holidays). However, this is just estimated and not guaranteed because sometimes, there are delays that are caused by things that are beyond our control - either caused by the courier or the customers themselves, etc. (e.g. incomplete name, incomplete address, provided contact number cannot be reached, no person present to receive package, etc). So a gentle reminder to please double check your details and make sure there is an authorized person to receive your package. Should your order get delayed, feel free to contact us - we will do our best to help. :)
Returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the nature of our products, the ones valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with manufacturing defect.
- Sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused.
Goodbye acne marks!
Lightened my post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation because I just can't help myself from popping that ripe pimple. It speeds up the healing process of those pesky scars, although I felt a mild stinging while applying the product (to be expected from an AHA) but it faded after a few seconds. Noticed my face was less oily as well after waking up, when usually my face looks like a deep fryer. Cosrx is definitely the brand if you have oily, hormomal acne-prone skin with clogged and visible pores.
At first, I was hesitant to use chemical exfoliants since I was afraid it would dry out my skin and cause even more breakouts. This certainly is an awesome follow up to my double cleanse— when used correctly, this certainly helps keep my breakouts at bay and helps keep my face clearer. Give your skin the chance to get used to the product first to reduce the risk of irritation, gradually building up using this more throughout the week. To ensure that you're getting the most benefit out of the products you use in your skincare routine, I also suggest reading up about using AHA in tandem with other products as using them all together may be counterintuitive.
The AHA was quite a shock for me. At first, I was hesitant to buy chemical exfoliants because maybe it will cause major purging so when I started using it, I only applied it once a week (after I wash my face and before toning) and gradually increased my usage twice a week and the results were satisfying for me. It lives up to its claim that it gently exfoliates white heads and other dead skin on my face!!! My skin ain't perfect but this is a good fix for me when I feel I have clogged up pores or uneven feels on the surface of my face.
True to its claim. It helps get rid of my whiteheads. I wake up with bright healthy skin every time I use it. No sensitivity too considering my skin type.
I use this when I need a bit stronger AHA... I like that my skin doesn't peel. and sting.. This is great for me!! I alternate the use of Cosrx Two in AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid with One Poreless Power Liquid.... Also a great product... highly recommend it..